Gold Cup 2013 Quiniela (Football Pool)
drjr2778 is the winner of the Gold Cup Quiniela, congrats!
Gold Cup 2013 Quiniela Rankings
FutnSoccer would like to invite you to join our Quiniela (Football Pool) for the Gold Cup 2013 that will be held from July 7 to July 16 (Group Stage). The Gold Cup 2013 Quiniela, and in fact, every other quiniela to be held at FutnSoccer, is and will always be completely free. Not only is it free, but FutnSoccer will also provide the winner a $25 Gift Card to TodoFut.com. Read on below to see what you need to do to sign up, what the rules are, and put in your predictions.
The winner of the Gold Cup 2013 Quiniela will receive a $25 Gift Card to TodoFut.com, which will be sent via email. You can check on the right of this page to see who the top 10 players are. Keep on reading to see how to register for the quiniela.
How do I join the Gold Cup 2013 Quiniela?
It’s very simple. All you need is a working email address. You will need to register with FutnSoccer in order to be able to place your predictions. In the registration screen, you will type in your desired username and an email address. You will then receive an email with your password. It’s that easy! Click here to create your quiniela account. This way, you will be able to come back and check on your quinielas, and edit your predictions (as long as it’s before the submission deadline). Most importantly, you will already be registered for our upcoming Liga MX Quinielas, which will also be featuring prizes.
How do I place my predictions for the Gold Cup 2013 Quiniela?
Once you have registered, come back to this page and login, either by using the login box on the right sidebar or via the login link on top of the prediction form. Then, proceed to the bottom of this page, where you will see all of the group stage matches for the Gold Cup 2013, simply place in your predictions, and hit save (you only need to click it once). At the very bottom of the page, in the “My Predictions” section, you will see what predictions you have made (refresh browser after submitting predictions). You will be able to change your predictions as many times as you want, as long as it’s before the submission deadline.
Gold Cup 2013 Quiniela Rules
- You must submit your predictions before the deadline, which you can see on top of the prediction form.
- 3 points/match given for predicting the exact score. (For example, if Mexico defeats Canada 2-0, and you guessed 2-0, you will earn 3 points for that match).
- 2 points/match given for wrong score, but you predicted correct winner. (For example, if Mexico defeats Canada 2-0, and you predicted 2-1, you will receive 2 points for that match.)
- 2 points/match given for wrong score, but you predicted a draw. (For example, if Mexico and Canada draw 2-2, and you predicted 1-1, you will receive 2 points for that match).
- The winner of the Gold Cup Quiniela 2013 will be whoever has the most points at the end of the group stage. If 2 or more users end with the same amount of points, the winner will be randomly chosen by FutnSoccer.
- The winner of the Gold Cup Quiniela 2013 will receive a $25 gift card to TodoFut.com via the email they have used to register. Please note that we can only provide a prize to people based in the USA.
- Only 1 submission per household allowed.
- Please visit our Forum to ask any questions, or simply to discuss the Gold Cup or the quiniela.
Submit your Predictions